With Mother’s Day only a few weeks away, it’s time to start planning the perfect gift for the wonderful moms in our lives. It’s the time of year when pastels can dominate our senses, so I thought it would be fun to do a Mother’s Day Gift Guide with a twist – à la Black & White.
- Givenchy’s Chypre Caresse perfume – A fresh and delicate fragrance with timeless appeal.
- Nixon Women’s ‘The Spree‘ Black & White Watch – Casual and versatile with it’s chunky bracelet look.
- Black & White (and a bit in between) by Celerie Kemble – One of my favourite books on how to successfully put together a black & white space.
- BCBGMAXAZRIA Cropped Stripped Jacket – Love this entire outfit!
- Elsa Beskow Aunt Green Mug – Fun, whimsical and oh so pretty!
- Elephant scarf by CoCo Waiting Etsy shop – Who doesn’t love a good elephant print?
- Tiffany & Co. Black Spinel Ring from the Ziegfeld Collection – If money were no object, this ring would be at the top of my list; it’s a classic.
- ‘Well Read’ Photography Print by Leigh Viner – I’m a huge fan of Leigh’s work and this print would look amazing against the painted brick wall in my master bedroom.
- Reed Krakoff Deer Nappa Standard Hobo Handbag – Another huge splurge, but I’d use it as inspiration to find a look for less option.
- Riedel Sommeliers 40th Anniversary Black Series Champagne Flute – Love it’s simple lines and elegance.
- Activated Charcoal Soap and Lavander Mint Splash Sea Salt Soap by Elegant Rose Boutique Esty shop – Natural, handmade soaps made with therapeutic essential oils…yes, please!
- Tory Burch Lock-Closure Leather Bracelet – Casual and beautiful; these bracelets are a versatile addition to any jewelry collection.